Sunday, October 31, 2010

NaNoWriMo

I have decided to write a novel. I know I know, why add more stress to my life? Well here's why.
1. It has been a life long goal of mine to write a book. I spent many hours as a kid reading books and escaping through them. I want to give something back to the literature community.
2. To give myself something to be distracted by. With all the stress in my life I need a little distraction from my bank account the growing 'in' pile of my homework.
3. Goals are AWESOME!

Tomorrow is when National Novel Writing Month begins. I doubt I'll keep much up here, because I barely have time to write here as it is. When I'm writing around 2000 words a day I'll be even less inclined to write here. But I don't want you to think I'm abandoning you. So in case i can't find the time to post regularly here feel free to check up on my novel's status.

This is the link to my author's page -----> Krisken

The premise for the book is Fantasy, and I would classify it as adolescent lit.

Wish me luck! 50,000 words to go! Ready, set, go!

No comments: