Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Change of Major, Change of Mind

I feel great today! I had a wonderful night with a wonderful someone, and today I changed my major and got my stitches removed!

I know the change in major might be a surprise to some, but for me its merely the beginning of something epic! I'm now and English for New Media major. I feel that the English Education major was only something my family wanted and not what I really desired. So it looks as if I could finish in 1.5 years if I try really hard :) I'm really excited to get started! I might even have a possible internship already!!!

What an Epic week this is turning out to be. Heart [check] future [check] finances....[ ] we're still working on that one....:)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

finances... always working on that one lol :)