Sunday, July 18, 2010

Newness


Everything is different now. It's hard to explain. I was really broken before. But I've met someone. The best someone. Let's call him G. He's sort of a friend of a friend of a friend. But he's a geek...like me. When we first met, all we talked about were movies and comic books, and then one night we just had to meet. So he drove all the way to my apartment in the middle of the night and we watched Aladdin. It was so simple, like we were old friends...old friends that were nervous to meet.

The last month has been so peaceful. I know there's a lot more that needs to heal inside me. But I think with G holding me, I'll find a way to mend it.

Other than that awesomeness, there is nothing much to tell. I turned 24. I was really anxious for my birthday, not in the good way, but in the way that makes you wanna stop time. But it turned out to be the best birthday yet. I'm grateful for all the newness in my life, and the surprises. I hope that I keep on getting surprises....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had no idea you guys watched Aladdin! That's awesome. Love how...honest your blog seems. You're not just saying things to be clever or sweet - you really share you. :)