Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The Final Stretch!


The race is coming to an end and I can barely believe how intense this last semester has been. I'm down to a week of school left. Around this time tomorrow a week from now I'll officially be on summer vacation! And then I have about 2 weeks until I start my summer course :(. I'm so tired, I don't seem to sleep at night anymore (which has been fun let me tell you).

I think the most exciting thing about this summer is my next tattoo! I have officially scheduled tattoo number 7! I am certain I will catalog the experience here for you. The basic idea is a tree in the late fall. It's going to be beautiful! I'm so excited! (I also got my tragus pierced this week....!!)

I received work study for the summer so I'll be chopping down my hours at the Sub machine and working part time at the school. I'm excited because this means that I can get some day time hours. Instead of working at night and every weekend....blah.

I haven't been blogging about my counseling sessions because I don't know how relevant they are anymore. I think I just had a few things to think through....I'm going to be ok...more than ok... I'm gonna be terrific! So here's to the summer! And great friends!

No comments: