Thursday, March 18, 2010

Biker Chick

Oh Goodness! Hooray for melting snow and air in my bike tires! I am no where near cool enough for a Harley, but I do have a bicycle! It's purple and when I was in like 6th grade I used my Christmas money to by it at Wal-Mart! It was 84 dollars... I remember going to the store with my mom and her telling me to pick one out that I liked. When I saw the purple and green big kid bike I know I just had to have it! I rode it down and aisle after a nice sales person lifted it down for me. I will have to try and get some pictures of me riding it and post them here. It is truly something I am looking forward to doing every day this spring/summer.
This is a quick sketch I did the other day of my little sister...I think it turned out pretty good :)

No comments: