Friday, February 26, 2010

Graffiti on the walls of my life

I'm finding a lot of happiness around me this week. Yesterday I took work off and went to Sufu to be with my friends. My younger sister, her boyfriend and three of my gay friends all happened to have work off. So after my first class I sped down to the big city and met my daddy for lunch. After lunch I met up with my sister and I took her on her first trip to a Pron Shop (for those of you who don't know what Pron is, switch the o and the r). She spent most of the trip blushing. After words we went to the tattoo parlor to get my latest tattoo finished. Below is a picture of the finish product. DYA are my grandmother's initials.
After this we met up with our gay friends for supper! And let me tell you, conversations with them are the most interesting ever! I felt absolutely surrounded by them! My friend C is the best, he and I were the third wheels of the group so we just pretended to be together. And let me tell you, it was much needed cuddle time. After I started getting super tired I took off for my apartment and had an amazing conversation with a new friend (we'll call him J). I'm finding out that there are definitely some pretty great guys out there. They aren't all duds.

You might be curious why I entitled my post "Graffiti on the wall of my life." Every time that I see a bit of graffiti on a wall somewhere or a picture it makes my heart lift a little. I find it encouraging that amidst all of the chaos of a city someone has managed to find an outlet for their feelings and share it with me and millions of others. So I consider my friends my graffiti. When I least expect, in the middle of the chaos that is my life, they show me how much I am loved and appreciated.

If you are my friend (or family member) and in the last 6 weeks you have shown me how much you care about me; thank you! You have blessed me more completely than I could have hope for. Loves you <3



Stage "Bitter" complete

No comments: