Friday, March 05, 2010

Falling through the rabbithole

I went to Alice in Wonderland last night. What a trip! It was definitely the experience of a lifetime and I would recommend it to just about everyone. I was completely blown away, totally not what I expected.

In other news...

I'm having an interesting week. I'm feeling a little apprehensive about recent happenings. I am unsure that its the right thing to do. If you've ever felt like you're doing the right thing and still felt crappy doing it you'll understand my feelings perfectly. I know that communication can be necessary for healing, but I also know that it can set you back. Been there, done that. But I can say that it feels good to talk to a friend again. One more hurdle left...I hope I can make it.

I'm excited for this weekend! I can honestly say that a huge part of me is so grateful for being alone right now. I'm hoping to have a blessedly relaxing weekend.... Especially after I failed my math test...

No comments: